The Mission of TMC is to fulfill the Great Commission as found in Matthew 28:18-20 and Mark 16:15-18. We will:
Love God: The driving force in our lives must be a sincere devotion to God and this is fully shown through the individual's obedience to Him.
Love People: A love for God should naturally result in a love for our neighbors, opening our eyes to the needs around us.
Serve the World: As we love God and others, our worldview becomes radically transformed and service becomes our lifestyle.
Our beliefs are very simple and rooted in the Word. We believe:
- Salvation comes through confession of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. (Acts 4:12; Romans 10:9-10; John 14:6)
- There is only one living and true God. There are three persons in the Godhead: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:2, 27; Matthew 28:19; I John 5:7)
- The Holy Bible is the inspired Word of God. (II Timothy 3:16; II Peter 1:20, 21)
- Jesus Christ, conceived of the Virgin Mary, is the only begotten Son of the Father. Jesus was crucified, buried and rose from the dead. He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor. (Luke 1:26-33; Hebrews 7:25)
- We are justified (declared righteous under the blood of Jesus) when we repent of our sins and believe in Jesus Christ. (Acts 13:38, 39; Romans 5:1; I Corinthians 6:11; Mark 1:5)
- The Baptism of the Holy Spirit includes speaking in other tongues, as the Spirit gives the utterance, to be the initial evidence of this experience. We believe in the operation of the nine Gifts of the Spirit and encourage our people to live so that these gifts may be manifest in their lives. (Acts 2:4; Acts 10:44-46; Acts 19:6; I Corinthians 12:4-11)
- In the freedom of worship with every form of expression being done in decency and in order, not drawing attention to oneself. We define order in our services as following the anointing of the Holy Spirit through the pastoral leadership on the stage. (1 Corinthians 14:33, 40)
- In water baptism by immersion in water in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. (Matthew 3:11; Matthew 28:18-19; John 14:6)
- In divine healing for the body. However, we encourage and do not condemn medical science. (Acts 3:2-12; Acts 5:15, 16; James 5:14-15)
- Every blessing we receive from God comes through the merits of The Atonement (Jesus´ complete sacrifice for us on Calvary). (Romans 5:11; James 1:16, 17)
- In the Second Coming of our Lord, Jesus Christ. (Acts 1:10, 11; I Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 1:7)
- Those who die outside of Christ will be punished in an eternal Hell, but those who die "in Him" shall share in His glory in Heaven forever. (Daniel 12:2; Matthew 25:46; John 5:29; Jude 1:7)
- In the sacredness of marriage between one man and one woman and family commitment. We promote strong family values. (Ephesians 5:31-33; Ephesians 6:1-4; Hebrews 13:4; Matthew 19:5 Leviticus 18:22; Genesis 2:24)